In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identifying data of the company are presented below.
Phone: +34 91 304 42 02
1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the company owner of web domain is Andalus Bridge.
2. USERS: The access and / or use of this portal of Andalus Bridge creator of the website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.andalusbridge.com provides access to a multitude of information, or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Andalus Bridge creator of the website or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services that Andalus Bridge creator of the website offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the name of the company that created the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage mentioned above; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Name of the creative company of the website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, the order or public safety or that, in his judgment, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, Name of the creative company of the website will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Andalus Bridge complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. For this purpose, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the user may request from Andalus Bridge, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions for the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties, as the case may be. In addition, Andalus Bridge informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Andalus Bridge by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Andalus Bridge or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Andalus Bridge. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the name of the company that created the website. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Andalus Bridge pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: Andalus Bridge is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Andalus Bridge reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these are presented or located in your portal
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, Andalus Bridge will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances will the company that created the website assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. GENERALITIES: Andalus Bridge will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
10. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Andalus Bridge will be able to modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Andalus Bridge creator of the website and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
12. ASSIGNMENT OF DATA: The data provided through the website by the USER may be transferred to the companies of the ANDALUS BRIDGE group solely for the purposes of marketing and commercial prospecting.